photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer White

 Top: Shopbop // Jeans: Frame // Shoes: Tory Burch (old, this years version here) // Bag: Meli Melo // Jewelry: David Yurman


Hello and happy Thursday! With this short week for Memorial Day and traveling to the Big Apple for work, my life has been extra hectic. Thankfully, my weekend at Bethany Beach was a fun and relaxing couple of days prior to the craziness. In the grand tradition of the unofficial start of summer I chose this all-white outfit to wear for the holiday festivities. I have been obsessed with off the shoulder lately, and I couldn't resist the wallet friendly price of this feminine little crop top. As for the denim, I spent the greater part of April trying on every pair of high-waisted white jeans I could find. This pair exclusive to Intermix has made me a Frame convert. It is funny how sometimes the simplest outfits come together as a result of some pretty intensive hours wrestling with stacks of jeans in the dressing room. But as someone smart once said, "if the jeans don't fit... try, try again" or something like that. I hope you are having a great week and thank you for reading! 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a good monochromatic white look! I love the details of your bag-so cool! Thanks for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k