photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TQLC x Brittany Fuson

 Vest: J.Crew // Shorts: J.Crew // Top: Zara // Bag: c/o Ann Taylor // Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunnies: Tory Burch

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I am excited to be partnering with the crazy talented fashion illustrator Brittany Fuson! As many of you know, I started my blog while I was living in Oxford, MS during law school. After seeing the Tennessee native's prints and an illustration of my friend in her bridal gown, I knew I wanted Brittany to design my blog logo. Now, two years later, her adorable prints continue to grace my blog and bedroom. 

I am also excited that the weather is finally mild enough to wear this spring suit. Matched sets are really big right now and I loved this one's soft lilac color. Though I love the way the set looks together, I will also be wearing these pieces separately in a hundred different ways.

To shop Brittany's prints and more check out her website here. In addition to her artistic pursuits, Brittany also has the cutest online boutique Hogan Road that has some fantastic accessories. I hope you are having a great mid-week and thanks as always for reading! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k