photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, April 27, 2015

Culottes // Leather // Fringe

 Culottes: Rebecca Taylor // Vest: Theory // Sunnies: Moorea Seal (similar here and here) // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Bag: Zara (similar here

Happy Monday everyone! I'm a pretty big fan of culottes and I often wonder why so many of my friends claim they can't pull them off. The easiest way to to conquer the trend is to style them the way you would a midi skirt. Visually and proportionally the two are very similar, and let's get real, Rob's first question was whether I was wearing pants or a skirt. So, when styling culottes reach for crop tops (floaty or fitted), tailored shirts and structured jackets. Here I decided to add a little edge to my girly, white poplin pair and wear them with my leather vest zipped up as a shirt. I hope you have a great start to the week, and thanks as always for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k