photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Layers


Vest: Mango // Sweater: Mason ( and love this color here) // Shirt (underneath): Madewell // Shorts: Zara (similar here and here) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman // Hat: Hat Attack 

It is finally starting to feel like fall! And in the grand tradition of seasonal changes, I am thrilled to be able to bring out my favorites: over-the-knee boots, cozy sweaters, and hats. I am definitely at that stage of cooler weather where it feels so new again, and there is no chance of me missing summer until at least December. Lately, long vests are a new favorite that I am happy to add into my fall arsenal. They are super versatile and a great completer piece to elevate a basic outfit. I love the idea of layering my leather moto-jacket underneath to add a little warmth as the nights get cooler. I hope everyone has a great Monday, and thank you as always for reading.





3 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for fall! Layers are so important this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your over the knee boots are styled perfectly, and that vest is a stunning piece!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazing! And I love how you played with different lengths and textures; you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k