photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Current Obsession: The Mule

Current Obsession: The Mule


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Hello Everyone! I have unfortunately been fighting off a pretty bad cold the last couple of days. This has resulted in a lot of time spent in bed with my computer online shopping as I recuperate. Throughout my great conquest of the internet, this season's "it" shoe the mule has continually caught my eye. Here are some of my favorites, some of which are steals... and some of which are definitely a splurge. Either way, it is a great shoe to look fashion forward for the spring, and I can't wait to land a pair of my own. Have a great mid-week, and I hope to be back amongst the living when I shake this cold. Thank you as always for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k