photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Striped Summer Showers


Summers in my home state of Florida follow a pattern much like a stripe. First the sky is blue and the sun is out. Then suddenly it turns white (or gray) as the clouds roll in. The sky and the clouds fight all afternoon as the humidity rises.  The clouds win and rain falls like clockwork around 4pm; but this win is temporary.  The sky makes a comeback just in time to watch the sunset (and coincidentally just in time to enjoy happy hour). I hope everyone is having a great week and thank you for reading. 

xo Christina 

{a dash of leopard}

{black out}


 Dress: J.Crew (old but similar here); Rain Boots: Hunter; Pearl Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar here); Monogram Necklace: Max and Chloe; Bag; Celine; Sunnies: RayBan; Bracelets: J.Crew (here and here), David Yurman;

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the stripe stress! I have a similar one in black and white. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says you can't be stylish in the rain? Such a cute striped dress :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Stylish & Smiling despite the rain. I always love a Stripe Dress, especially a cute & bright one like yours.

    Anyway, I am Ada & just yesterday I discovered your blog through Walking in Memphis. I am so glad I did. I started from the beginning and read every single post and girl each outfit is better than the next. Your Blog will become a daily read of mine. I also want to let you know that as a fairly newish blogger myself, I am very supportive towards the small, new bloggers. I run 2 features weekly to showcase them. I would love for you to collaborate with me and Guest Post for me. It will be My Pleasure to have you in my blog. But first stop by & please support me too, by following.

    Thank You Christina & Enjoy Your Weekend.


    P.S. You are Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your all kind comments!! I really appreciate you following me!

      Delete
  4. WOW I love your Outfit, you look really yummy wearing your shiny Rubber Wellingtons.
    Jennifer
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny !! And thanks for stopping by to comment :)

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k