photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Little Sparkle


Hello Everyone! 

The first sunny and mild day of spring has arrived! And seeing how it is now April I would say it is about time. The only thing that is more comfortable than the warmer weather are boyfriend jeans. If you have been reluctant to try a pair, trust me...putting on a skinny jean feels like leg prison compared to these babies. And if you are super girly like I am, I recommend juxtaposing the more androgynous distressed bottoms with ladylike pieces. And in my opinion, nothing says ladylike better than a jeweled collar, a structured bag, pearls and pointy pumps.

Thanks for reading! 

xo 

Christina 





 Top: J.Crew (here); Jeans: JBrand (here); Bag: Kate Spade (old, new version here); Shoes: Shoemint (here); Sunnies: Karen Walker (here); Lipstick: Face Stockholm for J.Crew in Peony Pink (here); Nail Polish: My Vampire is Buff by OPI (here); Jewelry: David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. so cute and so true.. i have been in the reluctant category.. maybe I will give it a try afterall..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beaded collar is gorgeous! I love this whole look! And I'm crazy about bright lips this season!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k